Scott grew up in Springfield, Georgia and attended Effingham County High School. He then attended the University of Georgia, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice. Scott went to law school at Mercer University, where he obtained his J.D.
Scott's legal practice concentrates on the areas of banking, foreclosure, and all phases of commercial and residential real estate transactions. He advises clients, such as developers and lenders, on a variety of real estate projects, including: hotels, office buildings, apartment complexes, shopping centers, and planned unit developments. Scott also represents landlords and tenants in commercial and residential lease negotiations.
- Mercer University, J.D., cum laude, 2006 (Law Review)
- University of Georgia, B.A., cum laude, 2003
Bar & Court Admissions
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Douglas County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Leadership Douglas Graduate, 2008
- Young Lawyer’s Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Real Property Law Section, State Bar of Georgia