Residential Real Estate Closing Information

We perform closings at both our Douglasville Office and our Vinings Office.  Make sure you know in which office your closing will happen.  Directions to each office are on our Contacts page.

Picture Identification

Please bring a current drivers license, passport, or other form of government issued picture ID to closing.

If your name on your picture ID is different than on your loan paperwork (if you are a buyer) or on your property deed (if you are a seller), please bring documentation connecting your drivers license name to your other name. (Marriage license, divorce decree, name change order.)


We accept personal checks up to $500, and certified and cashiers checks up to $5,000. Funds in excess of $5,000 needed for the closing must be wired. Upon request, we will send you our wiring instructions by secured email.

Corporations, LLCs, Trusts, Estates

If any party is closing in the name of one of the above, we require a copy of the pertinent documents (Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Trust Agreement, Probate Court Orders, etc.) in advance of closing. Please advise us as soon as possible if title to the property is held in the name of a deceased person, as we will need to ensure that the deceased person’s interest is handled properly.